AREAS OF USE
It can be applied on satin plastered or pasted interior surfaces, wall board, wooden surfaces and also used in restoration and decoration of places such as hotels, hospitals, schools, restaurants, children rooms etc.
• High quality performance against friction and washing.
• Gives silk matte texture and smooth appearance to the surfaces.
• Water based substance with high respiration capability.
• Complete fitness with applied surfaces, no cracking, no blistering, no spilling.
• Non-faded due to its qualified pigment structure, with deep white color and excellent covering capacity.
• Time and labor saving bound to high spreading power during application.
• Gives no disturbing odor during the application
The surfaces subject to Bianca Vals Silk Mat must be clean and dry free from all kinds of dirt, oil and dust. The old paints must be scraped and removed. The surface of the wall must be smoothed with satin plaster or sized paste. The surface smoothed must be left for drying at least 24 – 48 hours. The scrapes on the surface must be removed with a sandpaper. After the preparation of the surface, Bianca Vals Primer is applied. Bianca Vals Primer is applicable as a single layer without diluting and left to dry for 24 hours. Bianca Vals Silk Mat is applied on the surface in two layers with a roll, brush or through spraying. Care should be taken to ensure that during application, the surface and the ambient temperature should be between +5ºC and +30ºC.