AREAS OF USE
Used on all types of concrete except tennis courts, open stock reservoirs, entrance, corridor and non-absorbent concrete.
• Excellent covering ability.
• No-fading, no cracking, no blistering and no spillinng.
• Resistant to all atmospheric conditions and pollution, sunlight, friction and impacts.
• Time and labor saving due to high spreading power on the surface.
• Gives mat appearance to the surfaces its carefully selected colors and high quality.
• Gives no disturbing odor during application.
The surfaces subject to Bianca Tennis Court Coating application must be clean and dry, free from all kinds of dirt, oil and dust, as well as old paint remainders. The surface must be smoothed with scrapper. The cracks must be repaired with acrylic based putty. The temperature of the surface and the surroundings must be min.+5ºC, Max. +30ºC. In order to prevent streaky movements on the wide surface, the material should always the thinned with same amount of water, thorougly mixed, and be applied without break. There should be no extreme wind or air circulation in the application area. The first layer of paint is applied to the surface as a primer and then Bianca Tennis Court Coating application is applied after 6 hours.