AREAS OF USE
It is used in areas such as construction site areas and roads, on non-plated soil roads, highway bankets, forest and agricultural access roads, border patrol roads, walkways, power plants.
• As the water dissipates from the soil or aggregate, a durable.
• Water resistant matrix of flexible solid-mass is created.
• Gives no disturbing odor during the application.
• Once cured, it becomes completely transparent.
• Leaving the natural landscape to appear untouched
Bianca Soil Hardener is a consentrated ready to use solution. Application area should be completely dry and free from water. The area must be free from rain for a minimum of 72 hours after the application. Temperature must be at least 4°C. Compact the test plot to a minimum of 95%. pre-wet the test plot with water (only) at a rate of 2,5 l/m² to break the surface tension and increase penetration depth. Bianca Soil Hardener solution should be sprayed to surface slowly and uniformly.