Bia-Derz Fuga is advanced to be used in the grouting of building materials’ gaps up to 6 mm such as ceramic, tile, marble, natural stone, glass mosaic, porcelain tile and cotto.
AREAS OF USE
• Indoors and outdoors
• On horizontal and vertical surfaces
• It is used to fill grouts up to 1 – 6 mm in between building materials such as ceramic, tile, marble, natural stone, glass mosaic, porcelain tile, cotto.
• It is decorative with its smooth structure.
• It is durable. Since it contains high-quality additives, it hardens with high resisting, without any cracks up to 6 mm width. After hardening, it is resistant to the water, nausea and frost.
• It is economical. It is long-lasting. It is easy to apply and has a easy cleaning function. It does not do dusting and cracking, and provides excellent adhesion to the grout edges.
Prepared mortar is filled into the rubber trowel and grout gaps, first parallel; then with cross movements. The excess material by wiping with the help of a damp sponge after 15-30 minutes, the thin grout surface which may remain on the surface should be cleaned completely. The process of surface cleaning and smoothing should be done with Bia-Grout Fuga with the help of a dry cloth while it is damp.